Melbourne Run Camps
Melbourne Run Camps are now YEAR ROUND!
MELBOURNE PACK now facilitates MELBOURNE RUN
CAMPS. Individuals or groups of 2 (this will be
increased to 4 people in August 2018) will be able
•stay with coach Sean Williams in Edithvale, Melbourne. (Private room- single or twin share).
•get three meals a day
•have one on one session with Sean
•join Melbourne Pack running group in run sessions, group runs and small groups for cross training and/or strength sessions.
•train on the amazing Edithvale trails and grass track.
•have training program planning session with Sean.
•the place is 1km from one of Australia’s best beaches.
Cost for the camp is:
Cost is $170 a night. Those who have been with SWEAT SYDNEY or MELBOURNE PACK for minimum of 3 months, cost is $130 a night.
Please pay directly into my account (be sure to include your name next to your payment); bank details are:
|King and Williams
Stay in a house very close to the beautiful Edithvale beach (1km- 10minute walk) and adjacent to some of the best groomed running trails you will find in Australia. The house is well equipped with comfortable beds, bathrooms, toilets, kitchens, dining areas, laundry, lounges, TV, DVD players and courtyard.
The house is very close to the pristine wetlands greenbelt of southern Melbourne, with its abundant wildlife and stunning scenery. It is 1km from the train station, local shops and cafes. There is a bus stop directly out the front.
Meals and Food:
Obviously, nutrition is important because of the amount of training that we will be doing. Food will be provided for breakfast and lunch, with dinner being a home-cooked meal, catered or bought. The house has a kitchen with all cooking facilities provided for those who need to cook their own meals.
Getting there and transport:
There are various transport options.
- Drive directly to Edithvale.
- Fly to Melbourne airport (Tullamarine) then catch the SKYBUS bus to Chelsea (must be pre-booked). We can collect you from the bus stop. It is only a 5 min drive to the house from here.
- Fly to Melbourne airport (Tullamarine) then catch the SKYBUS bus to Southern Cross train station. Catch the train to Edithvale (Frankston line). We can collect you from the train station. It is only a 3 min drive from here.
A schedule can be organised with Coach Williams leading up to the date of the camp. However, each day there will generally be;
- A morning easy run or speed session (e.g. reps on grass track, progressive run on groomed trail, fast run on hard sand on beach at low tide). Starting at around 8-9am.
- A pre-lunch cross training or strength session such as swimming, deep water running, Pilates, strength work. Starting at 11.30am
- A late afternoon easy run or speed session (e.g. reps on grass track, progressive run on groomed trail, fast run on hard sand on beach at low tide). Starting at 4.30-5.00am.
If you have any questions about the camp, please call me on 0412 206 821 or email me at email@example.com